Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arlene dobren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Certificate error
    When I try to enter any website, I get a screen that says: there is a problem with this website's security certificate. These are websites I use all the time, e.g. AOL. It can't be a problem with every website. It has to be a problem with my computer settings.mthis happened once before and I had to change the date and time. I tried that this time, too, but this time, it didn't do the trick.many suggestions?
    dell_ratish_c Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Hi ,

My name is Rathish and I am working with Dell Social Media Team.
    You have mentioned in the post that you are not able to access any website. It gives a message saying there is an issue with the website security certificate.
    Since you have already tried changing the date and time of the computer which was the right step . I also request you to check the year .
    The first step which we can try is to reset internet explorer.
    For that – Please open internet explorer.
    Click on tools => Internet options => click on Advance tab => reset explorer.
    Also please download a different browser and check if you are getting the same issue or not.
    Please also let me know the operating system which you are using and try this steps .
    Please let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks & Regards,
    Dell_Ratish_C
    Dell Social Media Responder
    Dell | Facebook
    Twitter
    Videos from Dell - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to rid security certificate error when clicking into Facebook or Yahoo [ 0 Answers ]

recently when I click my Facebook or Yahoo icon on my desktop I get a page that says this web site has a security certificate error and internet explorer has blocked it's content and I have to click an x that says "show content". I do not believe I have changed any settings. Why is this happening...

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error [ 15 Answers ]

I have seen about a dozen posts on different Web sites regarding this error. The most common fixes are related to an individual work station. We are experiencing this problem with our Web site and everyone accessing it is unable to print pages that are within frames. I tried the fixes on my...

If someone has died, who owns their marriage certificate and birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

If someone has a birth certificate and a marriage certificate and someone else wants it. How is it decided who owns this document

Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D [ 1 Answers ]

How can I send instant mail into my inbox? When ever I try, I usually have a respond that the sever is not correct that I should verify

Certificate of Deposit - Ownership - Mother & Son on Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my Mother-in-Law took our a CD about 15yrs ago and has her name and my husbands, her sons name on it. She's become ill and she has been placed in Hospice Care. My Brother in law is going to get a power of attorney to take care of her affairs. He does not know about this CD yet. Once he finds...

View more questions Search