Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidadrian140 Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Rca
    Hello everyone. Well looks like I'm back in school again. Glad to be here.
    Miss this place. Well anyway, I have an old RCA tube TV that does not want to turn on. When I push the power button all I hear is the sound of the TV wanting to turn on but it doesn't turn on. This has happened before. Only the last time I called a repair shop to come out and repair it. Now the TV is old and I don't want to pay all that money for the repair. I want to use it in the garage. So I figured I would give it a shot. It's model # F35755MB. I think there's not enough juice for it to turn on. Maybe a relay switch or something but if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it very much. Thank You guys.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2012, 09:19 AM
    When you say an Old Tube TV, do you mean a CRT, or the older ones that used tubes(before transistors?)

Jul 14, 2012, 11:38 AM
    It was manufactured in May of 1996.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2012, 08:44 PM
    When you say that you hear it turning on, do you mean you hear the display warming up? Or do you hear a relay click? What is your experience working with electronics?

Jul 23, 2012, 07:45 PM
    I can here it trying to warm up but it just turns off.
    As for my experience with electronics, I would like to think
    I'm okay working with electronics. Not an expert but
    I like to tinker here and there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rca TV help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rca TV model l32hd35d The volume control goes up to 50 there's a lot of programs and movies that are not loud enough even when set to 50 I know my wife and I are not that hard of hearing is there a way to get the volume louder with out buying something to make it louder Thanks Duane...

My Car Amp only has RCA imputs and my factory Head Unit does not have RCA output? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently got a RF p4004 4chan. Amp for my car and I'm looking to hook up a sub or two. My question is how can I hook this up. I have run all my amp wires (Bat. remote, ground) but the only input I have for my amp is a pair of RCA cables. I took an old cable and cut the terminals off one end...

Rca to rca vs rca to s-video [ 3 Answers ]

My question is this. I now have my tv2 output on my Bell 9200 receiver connected with 50 ft of inexpensive rca to rca composite video cable to my second TV. The picture on my TV is acceptable but I am not completely satisfied.Would a high quality rca to rca cable or a high quality rca to s-video...

Rca TV [ 3 Answers ]

I have a rca 52" mod.# p52754at built in 12/ 1996. The problem is that after warming up the width of the picture expands or gets wider by several inches on each side. It is about the same as my newer TV width in the expand mode. Is this a common problem with a known repair? Don't want to put a lot...

View more questions Search