Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uglyworm78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 08:49 AM
    Worms in saltwater tank
    I turn on my saltwater tank and I saw a worm on the glass, IT was 3 inchs long with about 30 loops in it. It look like a piece of white string

Check out some similar questions!

Worms in Saltwater Tank? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been keeping salt tanks for about 6 months now, absolutely love it and have learned a TON but every now and then something comes up that baffles me. One of my tanks, 29 gallon salt - been running for approx. 3 months now, water levels have been good and stable for about 1.5 months and fish...

Saltwater Fish Tank Catashtrophe [ 5 Answers ]

Long story - thanks to all that can assist. I'm totally devastated at what's happening. About 2 months ago I acquired an already established (for 2+ years) fishtank, 12 gallons. It came with original inhabitants (2 green Chromis). We filled it back up to replace water siphoned for transport and...

Saltwater reef tank [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am interested in setting up a saltwater tank or reef tank I just don't know the difference in the two. Also I want to convert my 30 gallon freshwater into one of the two and wanted to know if anyone knew what I would need in order to do this. I wanted to keep it small at first until...

Saltwater Tank Cloudiness. [ 2 Answers ]

My 55-gal saltwater (non-reef) tank has been up and running for approximately two years now. I had been using a whisper 60 over-the-back filter, and a similar skimmer. I purchased a canister rated up to 100 gal, installed it, and everything was cool. Now my water is very cloudy. I still have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.