Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choppernorm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 08:27 AM
    Suddenly no hot or cold water to house but outside hose has excellent pressure
    Suddenly, I have no hot or cold water pressure to any faucet in my house. I have excellent water pressure to my water softener, but no pressure after there. The main valve from the meter and to the house are both open. Any thoughts?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Try using the by pass of the water softner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water pressure in condo suddenly drops... Help! [ 3 Answers ]

The hot water pressure in my condo has suddenly decreased. There is no leakage anywhere. It happened all of a sudden yesterday. There is no well or sump pump. City water supply. Any ideas?

Suddenly hot water is cold in showers only [ 3 Answers ]

Good afternoon - I woke up this morning to discover that the 3 showers in my townhouse have only cold water (2 on the 3rd floor one in the basement/1st floor). The sinks in all of these bathrooms, the kitchen, etc still have very hot water but when I turn on the hot water faucet in the showers...

After changing hot water hose turned water on no pressure in my house [ 1 Answers ]

If u let it sit it builds up for aout 2min then it gradule goes away until its just a drip

Hot water pressure suddenly dropped. [ 1 Answers ]

Our hot water pressure suddenly dropped tonight, quickly down to nothing. I shut off the water heater, closed both the hot & cold valves to the tank, turned on the "hot" at a faucet, and tried to drain the hot water tank. I only got 1 gallon or so out of the tank. Does this mean there's a...

Hot water pressure suddenly dropped [ 2 Answers ]

In kitchen sink, was using hot and cold water (separate knobs) and all of a sudden the hot water pressure dropped to a trickle. I tried taking the faucet apart and checking the washers, and they were all fine. Cleaned everything really well and put it all back together, and still have trickle for...

View more questions Search