Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephysue1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 06:35 AM
    I have dyed jet black hair and I want my hair back to mid brown
    Ive been told colour before makes your hair really damaged and patchy with ginger in so I don't know what to use:S help?

Check out some similar questions!

How to fade dyed black hair back to brown [ 12 Answers ]

OK so I dyed my hair a few days ago with wash out dye - it said it would last 6 weeks but the thing is I tried to dye it dark brown because I was sick of my mousey brown colour but it turned out black!! Please help me I look mega goth (sorry to all you goths out there but it really dose not suit...

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

Ahh getting rid of jet black hair dye - going back brown! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I've got such a problem! I dyed my hair a few days ago and it went ginger, so I dyed over it dark brown but it went jet black, and so I dyed over it with brown hair dye and it didn't make any difference I have brown extensions and they don't match and I can't afford black ones which I don't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.