Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debster123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 05:34 AM
    How to cancel a green card application
    I've entered and submitted my information to the respective green card officers and now I'd like to cance that application because I don't have that amount of money at the time. How do I cancel my application?

Check out some similar questions!

My husband wants to cancel my green card ! Can he ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a green card for 2 years , I am in egypt for a visit , I have a problem with my husband now , CAN he cancel my green card while I am in egypt and prevent me from getting into usa ? *** help

USA Green card cancel [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks lawanwadee for your reply, But the point that my wife is 29 years old and here mother did the application for here when she was less than 18 yeas and here mother has a green card and she is living outside USA since 7 years.

Usa green card cancel [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My wife got a green card in 2002 and my son got it in 2004 then they left USA.In 2005 they went back for 2 monthes only .In 2008 I applied for a visit visa to USA then they asked me about my wife and son green card then they took it and cancel it, after that we applied one application in...

Is green card may cancel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am beneficiary of a green card holder on marriage base and I filed my case to uscis in July 2007,my wife(green card holder) lives in us only for 4-5 months every year after 2006(she got green card in2004 and vaild up to 2014) and goes outside us to live with me.and how long it take to...

Is green card may cancel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am beneficiary of a green card holder on marriage base and I filed my case to uscis in July 2007,my wife(LPR)(got green card in 2004) lives in us only for 4-5 months after 2006 and goes outside us to live with me.may green card cancel or need to do something else and how long does it take...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.