Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandissjackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 02:32 AM
    Top side foot pain
    My right top side about a quarter of the way down HURTS! Any ideas on why? It also hurts on the top side too.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Foot pain on right foot side near little toe [ 2 Answers ]

I am having pain on the right foot on the side of the little toe just passed the base of it. The pain is on the side and the bottom side of the same spot. When I have my shoes on at times it feels like something is in my shoe. I can see some swelling but just hard like the other side but this one...

Pain on top side of foot [ 3 Answers ]

I have sharp stabbing pain on the inside top of my right foot about halfwaybetween the ankle and the base of the big toe. It is not constant but at times is a lot worse than others. A few nites ago it was so painful in the middle of the night it awoke me and I couldn't find a position to make it...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.