Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenvinkay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Child Abandonment
    How long does it take for a parent to have not seen or made no contact with their biological child for it to be considered child abaondment in the state of Illinois?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 08:28 AM
    This may help:

http://www.state.il.us/DCFS/docs/infantactreport03.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment of a child [ 5 Answers ]

I have a sixteen year old niece that is being raised by her widowed mother. She has one more year in high school and is the captain of her dance team at school and does very well in school. Her mother grauated nursing school 3 years ago and just recently has been accepted to a physician assistants...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

My fathers son has had no contact of paid no support for 1 year, I would like to know if there is any way I can get him for abandonment with out having to retain a lawyer.

Child Abandonment [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old son who has spent a total of 30min with his biological father since I was 3 months pregnant. That was December 22, 2005. The father left me because he thought it was going to be a girl and he didn't want one. I called him when my son was a week old, as soon as we got out of...

When and How do I file Child abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Melanie Simpson I live in Washington State Spokane County and I have a one year old daughter with my ex-boyfriend who has not seen her since she was a month old. HE says he will sign his rights over to me for her but than he falls off the face of the earth for almost a year and now since...

View more questions Search