Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinthaka1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Difference Between ejector pit & lifting station
    There are lifting station & ejector pit in one project. Both are used for sewer pump to the sewage treatment plant. I would like to know difference between this two item.

Check out some similar questions!

Outdoor underground ejector pump & pit venting [ 9 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 30 yr. old house that has a pit & ejector pump on the output side of the septic tank. It is buried approx. 1 ft. I recently dug it up for the first time to investigate what I thought was a bad/intermittent float valve causing the pump to be operating constantly. My...

Can a sump pit be turned in to an ejector pit? Or will I have overflow problems? [ 4 Answers ]

My brother refinished my basement including a bathroom. He used one of my sump pits as an ejector pit. I am told that the furnace, water softner & washer also drain into this pit. However since the bathroom has been finished about 4x a year I get water from the pit or drain in the furnace room. I...

Ejector Pit and A/C drainage [ 8 Answers ]

I had a new overhead sewer installed including an ejector pump for my washer, wash tub, floor drains and A/C and furnace humidifier drainage. The A/C and humidifier condensate drainage line (which is PVC and is run together) runs into the through of the pit cover but is not sealed. It runs through...

Ejector pit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, selling my house and the "home inspector" suggested to the buyers that the ejector pit should be sealed, mine handles only laundry water and wash tub and is a standard type sump pit with a plastic lift of lid that has a slot half way through for the pipes. What would be the proper way, and...

Ejector Pit Smells! [ 3 Answers ]

I have an ejector pit in my basement with a shower, washer, and toilet draining into it. The top is bolted down and the pvc has snug rubber fittings where it passes through the top but the odor is still strong. Is there any thing I can do to control or reduce the odor?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.