Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrieRoc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 10:02 PM
    TV issues
    One of my 32' TV doesn't show the picture anymore, you can only hear the sound. I really need some help. I'm down two tvs and I'm stuck watching a 19'! Help! Please(-;

I've tried unplugging. Plugging it in to another socket. Leaving it unplugged for days, etc...
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Are you able to bring up the TV menu at all? Can you see it? What is the make and model of the TV? If it is an LCD, do you still have backlight? Or is the set completely black light it is still off?

What do you have connected to it and how is it connected? Have you checked the connections to the TV?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insecure issues and trust issues [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and was touched as a child. My dad wasn't there so I feel like no man will ever love me. I don't really have a hard time find one I just have a hard time keeping one. I feel like I push them away with my trust issues and insert. I want a relationship so bad but I'm not sure if I'm...

Girlfriend trust issues and my own issues. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend and I have been dating for nearly a year and she still has some major trust issues and I will admit I still have a very minor lying problem that I admitted to my girlfriend when we first started dating. Not exactly the best combo, but we wanted to date regardless. So as...

I have issues [ 92 Answers ]

I'm starting to consider killing myself based on the outcome of an event (non trivial) that should occur by the end of the week. I've never so calmly and rationally thought about it like this before. That is what is worrying me now, I'm scared I will try to go through with it. I'm thinking it is...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search