Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scotymac19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2004, 01:36 AM
    Police officers trespassing
    Does anybody know if a police office can go on to private property if they are not called?
    cadet_vickers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2005, 09:29 PM
    I believe that they can
    If the police officers possibly on sighted a crime or their was something suspicous at the location they could. Could you explain to me a little more about why they were on the property?

Amanda

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police Or Prosecution Evidence Tampering [ 1 Answers ]

EVIDENCE TAMPERING Digital Photos in Discovery Package ALTERED! I am currently a defendant in a H&S case out of Riverside Ca. In a discovery package, provided after a crucial suppression hearing, I found pictures that had been digitally altered. These alterations are visible to the naked eye....

Should Probation Officers Undergo Psychological testing? [ 13 Answers ]

HI! I'm in the middle of doing research for a law firm in Michigan Concerning whether probation officers should be required to under go Psychological testing like police officers do. If anyone has any Comments or stories they would like to share concerning this topic Please feel free, I'm...

Trespassing and maintenance [ 8 Answers ]

Since some laws are different depending on where you live, I'll start by saying that I currently live in Baltimore County, MD. My question is if a maintenance worker lets himself into my apartment to find out if I'm home because he saw someone knocking on my door, is this considered trespassing? ...

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

Military Officers Question [ 3 Answers ]

If a commissioned officer in the National Guard commits an offense against the Uniform Code of Military Justice and gets out (not retire) of the military fearing their command finding out, but still maintains privileges of an ID etc… Can they be brought back to be held accountable? Can the officer...

View more questions Search