Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aseika Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jul 13, 2012, 01:48 PM
    New boy acting strange already, cant figure it out
    Hello again!

Long story. I developed a crush on this guy I work with. Out of nowhere. He'd asked me out a few times over the last year and we've had fun but I never reciprocated too much, in fact I was terrified, when I realized I had feelings for him I cried to be honest. It took me a while but I started to trust him and we have been seeing each other. For weeks it was just tension at work between us. Basically last weekend we finally kissed, (no sex) but just lay in bed and he told me how he's liked me for so long, and it was a lovely conversation. Basically told him I wasn't ready back then and that Im sorry if I came across cold and things and that Im glad now, and he told me the same. He basically told me in a sense that he's crazy about me. He called me the next day just to see how my day was, then planned a date with me the following day. We didn't speak at work, I guess because he felt a bit awkward? Because now its different (we were good friends first). I felt happy

Anyway, he cancelled the date, I asked how come, got no reply. I thought maybe something happened ( I know he was visiting his parents who are kind of old, maybe something family related) so I left it go and waited for him to contact me to explain. He didn't, just ignored me all week at work. I texted him today just to ask how he was and no reply (usually always replies or calls back). Im so confused, I feel like I've ruined this friendship with a guy I really respect, and Im not sure what I did? Maybe he's mad at me for previous things? Maybe this is a classic case of if he's not calling move on! But he was my friend... I already care about him a lot

Any advice much appreciated of course! Xx
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 13, 2012, 07:22 PM
    I can't imagine you did anything wrong. He is either a jerk or he has issues.
    I'm sorry you opened up to him just to have him behave this way, but I'd leave him alone. That is a very immature way to behave.
    aseika Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jul 14, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I can't imagine you did anything wrong. He is either a jerk or he has issues.
    I'm sorry you opened up to him just to have him behave this way, but I'd leave him alone. That is a very immature way to behave.

Yeah I guess I'll just leave him alone. We've been friends for so long before this, also I thought he was different to guys my own age, he's 10 years older! Oh well, thanks for help
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is acting strange [ 8 Answers ]

I have a female cat a little more than a year old or so. She has been gaining weight recently in the past month or so. But today she seems to be acting really werid. She id constantly meowing kind of under her breath and lays on her right side or lays on her stomach with her butt in the air. She is...

Acting strange. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend looks away or buries her head in my chest when I look at her. Same thing after a kiss as if she is really shy or uncomfortable, but she loves to cuddle on the couch and in bed. I just can't figure her out. When it comes to sex she openly admits to NEVER being in the mood unless she's...

Ex acting strange? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why but ever since we broke up (2 months ago) she has been acting like a skank... I been looking on her myspace and she has been putting stuff like... I need too get laid soooo badly... I'm another notch on a bedpost but w/e... stuff like that... I think she knows I keep looking at her...

Strange acting cat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat will walk a few feet and then stop and turn in tight circles and walk again. Also it will not respond ti her name. What is wrong

Acting strange [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is acting very strange. She has a toy that all of the sudden she won't leave alone. If she is away from the toy she gets very depressed. I've had her for 2 years and she's never acted like this before. It started about two days ago, and we've had the toy since December. What's wrong with...

View more questions Search