Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priya thakare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 09:44 AM
    My period is missing for 2 months and I check my pregnancy test but this result is ne
    My period is missing for 2 months and I check my pregnancy test but this result is negative
    cgda Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2012, 09:58 AM
    There are several reasons you might miss your period and not be pregnant. How old are you? Do you get your periods around the same time each month? Are you under stress?

You can also take negative pregnancy tests and be pregnant. Make sure you test with first morning urine. If it is still negative go see your doctor. There is a blood tests that would be accurate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period negative result in home pregnancy test kit [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 26 years old and married I have a irregular period and have been diagnosed to have pcos 7mos after giving birth.I gave birth Aug.6,2009.and continue the pills diane35 to make my period regular but as of may 23 2011 I was diagnosed for pulmonary tubercolusis and take myrin foerte 2mons. And...

Late period, but a negative pregnancy test result? Helpp [ 6 Answers ]

February 19th was my last normal period. Then I moved in with my boyfriend on February 27th. We had sex all from that day until about March 4th, he got off in me and I had an orgasm quit a few times as well as him getting off in me. Then I started bleeding about March 7th and it only lasted about 2...

I haven't had my period for 2 months but my pregnancy test are negative? [ 2 Answers ]

I have taken at least 4 or 5 test and they all say negative... could I be pregnant?

No period for two months with one pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I always had regular periods then I got pregnant and miscarried 3 years ago. I went on the depo shot. After getting off the shot my periods had been irregular tried different sorts of because pills but still irregular so I stopped it all. My periods would come every other month and last for...

Pregnancy Symptoms, Missed Period, Negative Test Result! [ 6 Answers ]

I was on birth control for about 3 weeks at the end of March/beginning of April. I stopped because I kept forgetting my pill and had 2 periods in the month of April. I was going to start again after my period in May so I could get back on schedule. I had intercourse during this time while I was...

View more questions Search