Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmouille Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Almost every other day and sometimes everyday for the month of June and July I have been having unprotected sex with my boy friend who is the father of our two year old daughter. In June when I got my period we even had sex right before I started it and on the last two days of my period. On Friday July 6th we had sex in the morning and by 10pm that night I had started my period. It started really lightly which is normal but then by Sunday turned into a regular sort of heavy period. During my period I had no cramps. My period lasted until July 10th. Today July 13th I woke up with extremely horrible stomach pain. I also have been feeling tired and craving ice cream, milk shakes and candy since we started having sex in June. Before that I never really ate sweets. I also have been extra moody and can cry over just about anything. Could I be pregnant or is this normal behavior?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Honestly I didn't need to read your whole question, just the first sentence.

If you have had sex, unprotected or not you could be pregnant.

No-one can tell you what is normal behavior for you. I crave chocolate and strange combinations of food when I have PMS, others only when they are pregnant. Only way to know for sure is to take a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search