Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samyyyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 05:44 AM
    Scared about pregnancy
    I got physical with my boyfriend without protection last month.1 and a half days later I had my periods.I had my periods for about 4 days or 4 and a half days.This month I still have'nt had my periods yet.It has been 2 days late.I am scared.Is there a possibility I am pregnant?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2012, 08:58 AM
    You had unprotected sex, of course you could be pregnant, time for a pregnancy test.
    rabbitlover5656 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    You had unprotected sex, of course you could be pregnant, time for a pregnancy test.
    I agree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

In tha month of April I had my period on tha 7th.. it lasted two days and it was a brown discharge like... now in may had my period on tha 4th... another 2 days... and today on tha 15th of may... I have bad cramps(period like),backaches,and my legs are achy.. and I sleep more... sum people say...

Scared of pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I had protected sex with a guy and he didn't pull out but I'm pretty sure the condom didn't break and the next day I had my period but after that for the next two months I missed my period and the only difference I've felt is faitgue and stress am I pregnant?

Pregnancy and scared [ 58 Answers ]

Yes I'm 4 weeks pregnant an I'm having bad cramps and I'm bleeding but I don think it is my period and the blood is coming out red but its turning brown.. can somebody please help me

Scared about pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm probably being totally paranoid an just getting 2 worked up But I had unprotected sex last week and then took the emergency contraceptive like 39 hours later or something like that He said it was about 80% affective at the time I took it (?) I'm still mega worried about being pregnant...

View more questions Search