Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rusty121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 03:13 AM
    Hazards of arc welding
    What are the hazards of ark welding
    HowHardCanItBe Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2014, 09:04 PM
    Lots of toxic fumes, burns from ultra-violet radiation(similar to sunburn at accelerated rates), exposure to strong electromagnetic fields, and burns from everything becoming really hot.

There are, however, ways to address these issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Arc welding methods [ 2 Answers ]

I see electric welds with names that leave me wondering if I'm missing out on something I should have in my shop. What do the terms "flux", "mig" etc mean and what are the features of them? Thanks! Lonnie

The Hazards of Wireless Technology [ 6 Answers ]

The most basic fact about cell phones and cell towers is that they emit microwave radiation; so do Wi-Fi (wireless Internet) antennas, wireless computers, cordless (portable) phones and their base units, and all other wireless devices. If it's a communication device and it's not attached to the...

Converting Slope arc Length to Flat Arc Length [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Given parameters are:- Slope arc length Angle on Slope

Flouroscent light hazards [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday in our office room, fire occurred in one side of a double tube light set. Fire initiated from the ballast & starter component. Related circuit breaker didn't trip & the other light was still live when the fire took place. My findings were, no loose connections, ballast connection port...

Safety Shoes Hazards [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Iam working as a manufacturing engineer which requires to be in a factory and I have to wear the safety shoes all the time being in the fatory, the problem is that most of the days I stay at the factory more than 11 hours a day and two months ago I started to feel some pains in my feet...

View more questions Search