Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl8 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 12:10 AM
    Uncomfortable with the way I look
    Okay so here's the deal I really need help and advise.. I won't say my age but I'm so uncomfortable with the way I look.. and everyone is always picking on me I hate it sooo much I need help on ways to gain weight I'm so tired of being a 'twig' :/
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 13, 2012, 12:17 AM
    Knowing how old you are is an important part of offering considered advice for this type of issue.

Jul 13, 2012, 12:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Knowing how old you are is an important part of offering considered advice for this type of issue.
    Im 14 :/

Jul 13, 2012, 12:31 AM
    Weight issues
    Im 14 and only weigh 107 is that even normal?. everyone picks on me for being to skinny and nearly flat chested I hate it sooooo much... my family tells me that I have an eating disorder but I Don't.. I eat almost everything except for meat.. I'm not a vegetarian.. I don't know what to do anymore? Help me please... :/
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 13, 2012, 12:50 AM
    I know how you feel hun, I used to weigh even less than you at 14 and was called anorexic. It's definitely no fun.

The best way to gain weight is to eat more protein (along with other vitamin and mineral rich food) and exercise. You don't sound like you like meat so perhaps your parents could get you some protein bars to eat. Weight and resistance training are good ways to gain muscle.

I know it sucks now, especially with everyone poking fun at you, but when you get older and get to the college age everyone is going to be so jealous of you. Especially when you start filling out and getting curves. So please don't stress about it too much, I promise it gets better!

Jul 14, 2012, 12:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobley119 View Post
    I know how you feel hun, I used to weigh even less than you at 14 and was called anorexic. It's definitely no fun.

The best way to gain weight is to eat more protien (along with other vitamin and mineral rich food) and exercise. You don't sound like you like meat so perhaps your parents could get you some protien bars to eat. Weight and resistance training are good ways to gain muscle.

I know it sucks now, especially with everyone poking fun at you, but when you get older and get to the college age everyone is going to be so jealous of you. Especially when you start filling out and getting curves. So please don't stress about it to much, I promise it gets better!
    Thanks I'll try out some protein bars!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncomfortable sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I have been sexually active in the past, but I stopped because it hurts when going "deep." This might be a little descriptive but I really need an answer. Once the "head" of the penis is in it's fine, but as soon as it goes in deeper it hurts to the point where I either don't want to continue...

Uncomfortable [ 2 Answers ]

Strong smell,clear gel like discharge.occasionally itchiness and burning when passing urine and frequently urinating

Uncomfortable [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems talking about how I feel to my best friend. It's always a labor for me. I need to know how to become comfortable talking to her about anything and to seriously talk about it. She doesn't like when I don't talk about how I feel and it bugs her extremely every time. I don't want...

Uncomfortable in this relationship [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently going out with this boy but I don't really like it and I go out with him because I have nothing better to do. I have been going out with him for one month now and I want to stop this relationship before it gets deeper as he is thinking of us getting serious. What must I tell him?

Are these symptoms for anything.I'm really uncomfortable [ 1 Answers ]

I keep shaking, And itching all over. Seriously my whole body head to toe is so itchy I can't stop scratching, & I've been Vomiting violently but all I puke out is liquid.. it's like anything I drink I puke right out and then I get really dehydrated and am afraid to drink cause I know I'm going to...

View more questions Search