Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mark davis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 11:28 PM
    I was in a relationship for about 3 years why cant I get over it
    Well I was with this girl for 3 years 6 months and she left me for another guy and it has been months but I just cannot seem to stop thinking about her why ?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 13, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Because you were with her for a while.
    Are you getting out and living life or are you sulking over her?
    It takes time and effort.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2012, 09:04 AM
    I just came out of a 7 year relationship 3 weeks ago.

I made sure I still went out with my friends, did my hobbies, everything I did when we were together and MORE. It really helps take your mind off it.

At the moment I'm doing things that I couldn't do with my ex. He was about as far from the romantic type as you could get... 7 years and he took me out to dinner only ONCE so I grabbed my best friend and we went on a dinner date. The next week I hit the town and partied it up... I was always a party animal and he hated it so I never got to go clubbing while we were together.

You need to show yourself that you can live without her and be happy without her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship of 4 years. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My girlfriend and I have been together for nearly 4 years. She is 29 I am 27. I love her very much. She often discusses our future with me which not always has went down well with me. We have both being living together for nearly 3 years. In year 1/2 I voiced my desire to move away from...

In a relationship for 8 years! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 20-year-old girl in a relationship for the past 8 years. I know this sounds really crazy but yeah, it is going really good, and we both have been placed in two well-reputed MNCs. We are in our final year B.tech in different colleges. I am a Brahmin and he a Marwari from the same...

My relationship of 5 years isn't everything I want. [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for five years, we've had a house together for 2 years. Before I could imagine us getting married and feeling happier than ever, but there's been times in the past he's just upped and left me with no explanation, and I've never even got a phone call from him. It...

After 4 years she says doesn't want a relationship? What do I do? What would YOU do? [ 33 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm male 22 and my partner is about to turn 18 . We have been together for four years and they have been great. However it has been a long distance relationship and we have had our ups and downs. Recently last week when everything was going fine she suddenly dropped a...

2 years and still not sure if I want this relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been dating this girl for to a little over 2 years, I think I love her but I'm not sure if I'm ready for the level of relationship that I should be in. I'm now a senior in high school and I've been having a real hard time the last few weeks because I don't know if I really want to be in this...

View more questions Search