Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ed36792 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 10:09 PM
    Lennox Sentinel EC10Q4-25-1 Electric Furnace Blower Performance
    Does anyone know how many CFM's of air the blower on this unit can push on low, medium and high speeds?

Thank you.
    sebetme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ed36792 View Post
    Does anyone know how many CFM's of air the blower on this unit can push on low, medium and high speeds?

Thank you.

For 25kw ,the blower can push out up to 2100cfm of air

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox electric furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lennox electric furnace w/ac. It is about 30yrs old and just stopped heating. How hard is it to replace the heating elements? Can I do it myself?

Lennox Sentinel EC10Q4-25 Electric Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lennox Sentinel EC10Q4-25 electric heat furnace. My home is a cottage (basement: 33' x 25', 1st floor 33' x 25', 2nd floor 33' x 25' I need to replace my 3 ton (I think) heat pump (Lennox HP-23-411-1P). I was told that the Lennox CVP10-46 (3.5 ton I think) coil inside the furnace...

Lennox furnace sentinel ec10 no heat [ 2 Answers ]

Blower runs but no heat coming from elements

Lennox furnace no blower [ 1 Answers ]

Have lennox G20 Q4 furnace. Burners work when called for but no blower. Blower will not run when selected at thermostat. Had a new circuit board for the G20 Q3 furnace, installed it. Result was blower ran prior to burners igniting and blower would not go off after burner shut down. Changed...

Lennox electric furnace, blower off alignment, rubbing housing [ 1 Answers ]

Excuse my lack of mechanical knowledge and I hope I can explain the problem in an understandable way. The blower on the electric furnace has gotten out of alignment(?) and is rubbing the housing(?). I can put it in the correct position so it does not rub by physically holding the shaft but cannot...

View more questions Search