Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madyaus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Unable to access account
    Hi I'm unable to access my account,I'm trying for last one week I have forgot password and security question, my email I'd is {e-mail removed} .in if you need to contact me you can contact me at {e-mail removed} and my phone is {phone removed} thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2012, 06:18 PM
    What account? Yahoo? You have to contact Yahoo for support. It is not very smart to post your e-mail or phone # online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to access myspace from home [ 3 Answers ]

I have satellite internet. I have not noticed any problems accessing other sites, but have been unable to access my "myspace" profile from my home computer. No-one else can access their myspace profile either. I have no trouble accessing my profile from other computers or even my laptop at free...

Unable to access [ 1 Answers ]

The server at torrent.virtualplace.ro is taking too long to respond. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

Unable to access computer [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all well here I am again well the thing is I know we are not allowed to be hackers and things but my mothers ex has given a PC to my nephew but he is a bit of $&£*. Anyway he won't give them the password he just said he well you can look at it and I am wondering if anyone knows where I can...

Unable to access partition on external H/d [ 3 Answers ]

Would someone please assist me with remedying the following problem? I have a Maxtor 240 gb external drive, portioned into '3' sections labeled 'G', 'H' & 'I', each at approx. 80 gb, used to store family pictures, videos and audio books. I don't turn it on often, but did today, to move some...

Unable to access user account [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: When turning on my PC for the last couple of days it says it is unable to open my user account. I can still access all of my files when I go into windows explorer and delve into the hard drive and the account that loads up has the same name but every time I turn on my computer its like...

View more questions Search