Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 2, 2007, 11:48 PM
    PCI POST Card Recommendation?
    Who manufactures the best PCI POST card?

Check out some similar questions!

Only 2/16 colours with Standard PCI Graphics Card [ 12 Answers ]

I was given a free PC (my first) and the hard drive had been formated. It is running Win98SE, the graphics card is described as being a Standard PCI Graphics Adaptor. It will only give me 2/16 colours. I was told that installing updated drivers for the chipset (VIA VT8501 Apoll MVP4) would solve...

Linksys PCI card Hates me! [ 1 Answers ]

PC shows I am connected but then I get "Can't find server/DNS error" messages when I go to Internet Explorer link. Is this the card or my Pc settings? Please Help! :mad:

Wireless pci card [ 6 Answers ]

I was searching for this post but I couldn't find anything on the topic I know this is a stupid question and some of you might flame me for me, but I just ordered a laptop and forgot to put a wireless chip in it, as of now I do not need the wireless but I was wondering if it is still possible...

Wireless PCI card problem [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Linksys wireless PCI card in a PC Pentium2 400mhz, running XP pro. XP will see the card but will not allow set up to finish, error message reads, (devce cannot start Code 10). Driver updates did not solve this nor reinstalling device and driver many times. The wireless...

Pci slot & video card [ 5 Answers ]

I have received a new video card - Gforce fX 5200. It is a PCI version. Looking at the unopened box I found NO requirements. After opening it and reading the users guide I find: "If you have a PCI CARD, you will insert it into an available white PCI 2.1 or above compliant slot." My computer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.