Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2012, 01:59 PM
    How much does a seamstress earn in New York City
    How much does a seamstress earned per annual in the garment section of New York City. On the average?

Check out some similar questions!

City tours to New York City from Toronto [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am contemplating visiting New York City (NYC) for a couple of days and was wondering if any of you knowledgeable folk could perhaps recommend a good NYC tour that would depart from Toronto, Ontario.(Not... that I am... from Toronto... no:)) I suppose my question is rather...

Resident of long island city subject to New York city tax? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am a resident of long island city in queens and works in manhattan. Am I subject to New York city tax?

New York City would rather see the homeless freeze. [ 31 Answers ]

... than let them be temporarily sheltered in a church wcbstv.com - NYC Churches Ordered Not To Shelter Homeless It never fails... it's only a short time before the bureaucrats lose sight of their purpose and start making regulations and passing laws that in effect outlaw competition . ...

NJ working in New York City [ 3 Answers ]

I have two questions to ask: I am a sales person that works in New York but live in New Jersey. 20% of my accounts are in NJ but the balance are in the city. (a) Do I have to pay NY State tax and NJ tax. (b) This situation started last November so do I need to file a tax return for both states...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search