Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendaaaaaa56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 09:56 AM
    How can I get into foster care?
    How do I get into foster care? I want to go, cause I get hit by my dad. &. My mom doesn't do nothing about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 10:01 AM
    You don't just get into foster care, you report the abuse to police or children services, they will investigate, they may first try to get the parents into a anger management class, or receive counseling to stop the abuse. Putting a child into foster care is normally latter in the process.

Since getting the abuse to stop, is what is important, you need to address it with children services
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brendaaaaaa56 View Post
    how do i get into foster care? i wanna go, cause i get hit by my dad. &. my mom doesn't do nothing bout it.
    If you think you have it bad now.. just WAIT until foster care. Bet you was misbehaving,right?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brendaaaaaa56 View Post
    how do i get into foster care? i wanna go, cause i get hit by my dad. &. my mom doesn't do nothing bout it.

What do you do that makes your father feel compelled to hit you? I'm not saying he should - I'm asking why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foster care help! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15.My dad flips out & breaks things all the time. He kicks me out and scares the piss out of me. When my mom isn't home and he is doing something, if I don't find it he hurts me, not seriously hurt though. My mom hits me everyday and verbally abusses me everyday. My 17 year old sister beats me...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

Foster care [ 1 Answers ]

If my rights where taken from one of my other kids , can they take my right from my other child that I had that they took a 18 moths old??

View more questions Search