Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conniegirl02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 08:18 AM
    Do I need a court appt lawyer or diversion lawyer for a duii
    Do I get a court appointed attorney or a diversion lawyer for my dui
    conniegirl02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 08:21 AM
    I am going to court for my dui that I got. I can't afford attorney so do I ask for a court appointed attorney or a diversion attorney
    Quote Originally Posted by conniegirl02 View Post
    do i get a court appointed attorney or a diversion lawyer for my dui
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by conniegirl02 View Post
    I am going to court for my dui that i got. I can't afford attorney so do I ask for a court appointed attorney or a diversion attorney
    Hello c:

A lawyer is a lawyer. There's no difference between them... I'd certainly ASK for a court appointed lawyer.. Let's hope they'll give you one.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to invest money for a good lawyer for my case or average lawyer it is OK? [ 2 Answers ]

I got married 7 months ago and after a few days the immigration police caught me on Over Stay. I went to prison for a few days. After that, my lawyer send my form I-130 after two or three months after they caught me. A few days ago I had my first court and the judge gave me an extension for another...

Company lawyer or personal lawyer for PERM, I140 & I485 [ 3 Answers ]

Company makes it mandatory to go through their contracted attorneys office for PERM application then I have the choice whether to continue with that attorney for I140 & I485 or choose an independent attorney. Either way I'm paying the fees for both the applications. Any pros or cons on this issue...

Would I need a lawyer if in going to a civil court? [ 10 Answers ]

Would I need a lawyer if I'm going to a civil court?

Must a court appt lawyer subpoena video tapes if requested? [ 10 Answers ]

If you request your court appointed lawyer to subpoena video tapes that you think may help your case, are they required to do so? A friend of mine is having problems with her lawyer and is being told that it is unnecessary and that she is costing the court money and will incur more legal...

View more questions Search