Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacock1997 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 05:47 AM
    I want to go into foster care
    I want to go into foster care because I am getting sick of me and my nana arguing and also I got really angry over something and I kicked off real bad so my nana had to sit on me and it happned twice. I can't take anymore she is accusing me and my brother kyle from when she had a stroke and then she said that I wanted all of her body to die.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 05:52 AM
    It's time for you and Kyle to be nice to Nana. What can you do to improve things? Do you already do chores around the house?

Foster care is awful and you will probably end up being treated like a servant with no love shown by anyone. (Why should anyone love you? You're just some kid from a broken home.) You will also be shuffled from family to family until you reach 18. I'm guessing you are 12 now, so six years of this.

Jul 12, 2012, 06:00 AM
    I'm 15 years old not 12 years old!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 06:01 AM
    That's even better than 12! There's a lot more you can do to help Nana. How old is Kyle?

Jul 12, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Kyle is 14 years old and I am getting sick of arguing with her and every time I walk through the door she always gives me the evils which makes me wonna just shout at her :(
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 06:13 AM
    I know a secret about how to handle Kyle from my having two younger brothers, but I tell only people believe can handle it and will do it (and see how well it works). I don't tell cowards or not-serious people. This is not a casual thing, but dead-serious.

Jul 12, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Tell me then!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Prove to me somehow that you will do it the right way. How can I trust you?

Jul 13, 2012, 01:06 AM
    Because I would give it a go that's how you can trust me and if it doesn't work I will tell you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get myself into foster care [ 9 Answers ]

I'm tired of living in the same house with my parents they make me feel like I should never have been born . They shout at me, call me names, my dad occasionally hits me . Ever since I was young he used to hit me frequently over tiny mistakes but when I was 12 I spoke up & I got him to stop...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Foster care [ 3 Answers ]

How can u get my cousins baby out of foster care I haven't seen this cousin for 15 years but her family contacted me to get him well the case worker said he was already place in foster care and I can't get him is this true ? And if so is there anything I can do to get him he's 6 now old

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

Foster care [ 1 Answers ]

I hate my life at home so much, today my mum even told me she wants me out her life. So I want to take action and become fostered, but I don't know where to start?! Pleasee help mee!!

View more questions Search