Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christie1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 04:44 AM
    Joe oconnell camp ground manager
    I need help on setting up a wfi station to brod cast over 40 acrers . Then I need a router that will handle 2 tel lines and conect them to my smart phone though the Internet . There is no cell reception here and dsl was just installed . I would pay someone to design a system but can't find anyone local to morganton nc
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2012, 04:50 AM
    You aren't going to get a single station to broadcast tat large an area. You are going to have to have repeaters spaced strategically throughout the acreage. Who is your Internet provider? Many have a special division for businesses that can help design and setup a "campuswide" coverage.
    Christie1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Ok I can get that done . What about the router that will handle 2 line and transfer call to smart phones . Also I understand that somehow I can get my AT&T phone # to ring though the router wifi. I understand cisco does this and is used by some fire stations .
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2012, 05:51 AM
    That is a whole other issue and beyond my knowledge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More fun with Joe [ 2 Answers ]

Time for more potential VP vetting: Your choice, a VP who reads everything or one for whom reality has escaped. Now talk about your incoherent answers, check out this Biden response in his Katie Couric interview... Huh? And this from a guy who has taught a course in Constitutional...

GI Joe Gets a Makeover [ 54 Answers ]

Say it ain't so... And to add insult to injury, rumor has it that George Clooney has been offered the lead role. Any idea why the makeover might anger U.S. conservatives??

Where are you Joe Koggle? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Im looking for a good friend of mine. Does anyne know Joe Koggle from Yucaipa California? I hope someone knows him and can let me know he is doing great. It's been about a year and a half since we last spoke and my oldest son remembers him and asks about him, but his phone is disconnected and...

Moe and Joe [ 1 Answers ]

Two 90 year old men, Moe and Joe, have been friends all of their lives. >When >it's clear that Joe is dying, Moe visits him every day. One day Moe says, > > > > "Joe, we both loved baseball all our lives, and we played minor league >ball together for so many years. Please do me one favor,...

View more questions Search