Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patricia333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 04:30 AM
    Will Karma haunt me down
    I had a spell done for me like 6months ago, it's a love spell, it was done on this (link removed)
    He promised me it will work winthin a very short while and it actually did, now before I met him, I have met a lot of fake spell casters before I met them,even though I'm grateful for the fact that he helped me perfectly, I began to read some stuff online of late about Karma and its beginning to scare me and all. So how does it work?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2012, 04:34 AM
    Love spells are all in your mind. They don't work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 05:28 AM
    If you believe that the love spell worked, then yes Karma will be there to take away more than it gave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why would evil spirits haunt my 3 year old girl [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old was laying in the bed and started crying and held on to me and made me get out of the house cause she seen something in our room.. she talks to herself all the time but this time something scared her and I don't know what it is I want to know what to do to get rid of it.. they say a...

I live on ambrose and I was want to no if my house was haunt [ 1 Answers ]

I live on 1020 amborse ave in east liverpool Ohio and I want to no if it was haunt

Military Memories Haunt me [ 18 Answers ]

My name is Dylan. I was formly part of the United States Special Black Ops Forces. I have seen much death and it didn't bother me back them but now I can't sleep at night without thinking about them. I was involved in the end of vietnam, Berlin Wall, Cuban Missile Crisis, and many other great...

Why does his charges from 25 yrs ago haunt him NOW [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Let me try to explain, 25 yrs ago (Daly City Ca. san mateo county) three friends were drinking in a park all under age well 17 and one friends girlfriend. She was 23 the boyfriend 18 she bought the drinks well boyfriend girlfriend doing the do in the bushes friends were laughing cheering...

View more questions Search