Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aditya999 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Reentry permit (I131)
    I am in US and my wife in India taking care of toddler. Both have green card. My wife sent me signed I131 for re-entry permit. Can I mail it from US and inform her about biometric date so that she can come down to US or does she have to physically be here before I mail out I131? What is the intended departure date (Part 3, Question 1). Does it have to be accurate (since travel not booked yet) ?

If she cannot come down to US, how easy is it to obtain returning resident visa (SB-1 immigrant visa) after 1 yr of stay outside US? She is a homemaker and has no income (no bank account in US) but I file taxes jointly with her. Is that good enough to get the visa? Thanks for your help !

Check out some similar questions!

Reentry court program probation [ 0 Answers ]

If I'm on the reentry court program in one county and finally go to the non reporting part but I live in a different county can my probation officer come to my house to visit

Dismissed DUi/Reentry US with adjust of status [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been arrested for DUI 2008 but the case was dismissed and dropped. I got married with citizen on Nov of 2010 and apply for adjust of status. I already receive the work permit card and travel doc form-131. Am I able to go visit my home country before the initial interview (about an month...

Reentry after deportation [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was deported 2 weeks ago, has been here for 3 yrs this year.never committed any crime while here, and our baby is due in 2 mts. I am very high risk pregnancy and dr is requestion he be here for the birth of our baby shoulod serious problems arise... can this be possible as well for my...

How to own fa without permit [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to have a collection of guns with no ammo would I need a permit?

Permit or No Permit Basement [ 6 Answers ]

I am building a basement, living room, bathroom, office. Nothing really complex, no loadbearing walls. I have a permit. My brother in-law is also building a basement with out a permit. I will have to pay more taxes when I am done, correct? What is the advangage of getting the permit.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search