Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BRE14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 06:53 PM
    I failed two grades how do I skip to my right grade
    I stayed in 5th grade two times and now I'm going to the 7th grade when I'm pose to go to 8th grade and I want to take a test to be in the right grade level
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Do you know all the stuff that you missed out on? Go to the library and ask for a study guide for standardized tests for the grade you want to be in. Xeroxcopy one of the tests (or buy this book at Amazon or a bookstore so you can write in the book). If you do well on the test during the time limit allowed (no cheating!), tell your parents and they will know what to do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:26 PM
    I am sorry but I will be rude, if you failed 5th grade twice I don't believe there is anyway you could pass a test on material you don't know

Are you making all A and A minus now ?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Where do you live? I have never heard of a child failing a grade twice. If you did fail 5th grade twice, then you would have to repeat it twice. That would mean that you would be two grades behind, not one. Can you explain more?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Were can I go to get tested to skip grades ? [ 0 Answers ]

I am 14 in 6th grade I need to know if I can skip the grade ?

What do your grades to be to take a test to skip a grade? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in 7th grade but I'm supposed to be in 8th grade this school year what do my grades have to be to take a test at the board of education/

I failed two grades how do I skip to my right grade [ 3 Answers ]

I have failed two grades and I'm 15 in the 8th grade where do I go to try to skip up to my right grade ?

Can I skip my child to 6 grade to be in her right grade [ 2 Answers ]

My child work very hard she and the fourth grade need to be and fifth she feeling sad that next year she want be and six grade I do to. Can she go to summer school and skip a grade

View more questions Search