Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Throwback88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 06:41 PM
    No character reference
    I work for an armored car company, I was just recently hired and I need to get my armed guard license to be able to start carrying a gun. The company has put me through their gun training courses and I qualified on the combat shooting course. All I have left to do is fill out the paperwork to get the license for the armed private security guard in the state of Montana.

Everything is going smooth except for one thing needed to fill out the form in it's entirety. I need to list a character reference to answer questions concerning the applicant's moral and professional character.

I must have known the reference for more than a year and they may not be related by blood or marriage.

Problem is I don't know anyone who has "known" me for more than a year that I can get to fill out this form. I don't have friends, I only really keep in touch with my parents and my brother. I know a few of my brothers friends in passing, but I would have no idea how to get in touch with them. I am serious when I say there is not one person who can fill this form out that I know of. What can I do? Or am I going to have to start looking for a new job? Should I just make something up? A few of these questions are a bit personal that only someone who really knows me can answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get an order of protection for slander or defimation of character [ 6 Answers ]

My ex husband and I have shared custody of our son. I have him for a week and then he has him for a week. On his week, me ex has a family member that picks my son up from school. I have been told by teachers and parents, and other witnesses that she is telling them that I abuse my son, that if he...

How to Not Reference [ 2 Answers ]

So, I work for a pretty prestigious gaming company that I am very proud of. I have good tenure, and have been there for almost 3.5 years now in the support department as management. I actively play one of the games I help to support, and have a tendency to meet lots of online personalities. So...

Trying to remember character or show PBS 80's [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember a puppet character or the name of the show for years! For a longtime I thought it was called pinwheel, but after doing some research I found out pinwheel is not the show. The character I remember had a rainbow striped neck and a red peg nose, he was kind of pole...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.