Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bnd4fs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 05:28 PM
    Is this an egg or what?!
    My nephew found this rock in a stream in Colorado and thinks it may be an egg fossil. It appears to be 2 very different types of rock, with the inner one being very smooth and rounded. Thanks
    Attached Images

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 05:35 PM
    It looks like a geode to me.

geode - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a Recipe Calls for Using One Egg, What Size Egg Do They Mean? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, all! Okay, some recipes call for only one egg to use in the mix. This would usually be for when we might be baking something. What size egg do they mean, please? I'm the kind of person who likes to buy the jumbo ones! Thanks!

The Egg and I [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever seen a copy of 'The Egg and I', either tape or dvd/

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

Chicken or the egg? (2) [ 1 Answers ]

If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it? Do peguins have knees? Also what happens if a black cat walks underneath a ladder and makes a mirror fall over and break? :D

How to let him down, how to egg him on [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so a guy i know is going to ask me out soon-- he's told several of my friends who told me-- but he's more of a brother than a boyfriend. I just don't see him that way. how do i let him know that without ruinging a friendship?? Then, there's a guy I know that i WANT to date. he's really sweet...

View more questions Search