Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibrahimmohsun91 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Msi to gigabyte
    I went today to buy the pieces of my PC.. but I was shocked about the price of the Mobo.. the gigabyte z77-d3h was for 350$.. So I am now thinking of taking An MSI Mobo(which its price is more reasonable).. My question is that How do you compare the MSI brand with the gigabyte one.. Is it the same quality or not??
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Of the two brands, I think the Gigabyte (currently $115 USD @ Newegg.com) has a year longer warranty yet that may vary by country. My personal experience with both brands and others over the years has culminated in now using only Intel, Supermicro, or Tyan boards. I do use MSI video adapters.
    joecoolvette Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2012, 11:51 AM
    To compare motherboards, you have to compare components on the motherboard, and features.

Also what do you wish to do with the motherboard?

Jul 12, 2012, 01:00 PM
    My final PC prescription is that:
    PSU Cooler Master GX 750W
    Case atx
    CPU ci7 3770k
    video card gtx 560 ti
    Ram 8 gb
    Hdd 1tb

Now according to what I posted lately that the gigabyte mobo is so expensive... Please suggest to me one from asus which fits these pieces...
    joecoolvette Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2012, 01:15 PM
    I see...

Sort of like the kid with the flashy red bike.

Don't know what it does, but it looks GOOD!
    Has to be good because I have all these expensive tires, bells, and whistles.
    Plus I'm sure it will go fast because of the red paint.

350 bucks for that mobo in Iraq(?), when Newegg has it for 115.

I suggest you find someone who can buy from Newegg, or Tigerdirect.

Since you haven't posted what you wish to do with the motherboard, I can't suggest an Asus mobo. (MOtherBOard)

Parts description, or no.

Regards,
    joecoolvette

Jul 12, 2012, 03:39 PM
    I want the Mobo to fly with it!. I am asking now.What the mobo is used for?. what do you mean by "what you wish to do with the motherboard"??
    Give me a hint for your question.. give me a kind options to answer your question!
    I just want a mobo that completely and fitly works with other components of my PC..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Gigabyte Motherboard Defective ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed a Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L, an Intel E6750 Dual Core 2 CPU. GeForce 8600 GT and 3G Memory. The problem is that when I start the PC the CPU Fan will not work and neither will the fan connected to a System Fan Header. The four lights come on and stay on below the CPU fan header also...

Limited or No Connectivity on Gigabyte GN-WB01GS [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is a bit of a puzzle for me, so I'll list details: 1. There signal strength is very strong. 2. I am using gigabyte software (SmartSetup 3) 3. I am using an encription key for wireless. The network is detected without problems. There is no problems with signal. Just, when it gets...

Gigabyte Motherboard? [ 25 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I've been given an old computer. It's missing quite a few parts and I was wondering if you guys could tell me what its missing exactly. Here are some pictures to help. Thanks. http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/apologisenow/DSC00065.jpg...

Gigabyte motherboard [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me the warranty period of gigabyte 8I845GVM-RZ :)

View more questions Search