Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quadragesima Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Just wondering
    Is there a goddess called Justine? I have searched around on the Internet but haven't found anything :rolleyes: you know, gigabytes of info but nothing you want! Anyway just wanted to know as my name (you guessed it!) is Justine and I would love to know anything. Thanks very much!
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2007, 08:33 PM
    This is what I have found on your name, hope it helped.

The girl's name Justine \j(u)-sti-ne, jus-tine\ is pronounced juss-TEEN. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "fair, upright". Feminine form of Justin. Justina was the original form. According to legend, Saint Justina (fourth century) was a Christian maiden who converted Cyprian, a powerful sorcerer. Lawrence Durrell wrote a famous novel "Justine". Actress Justine Bateman.

Mar 2, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Thank you! I knew about St Justine but any goddesses out there? It would be nice to brag that you're named after a goddess! :D
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2007, 09:25 PM
    No :( It would have said something about it :S
    l99057j Posts: 57, Reputation: 18

Mar 2, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quadragesima
    Thank you! I knew about St Justine but any goddesses out there? It would be nice to brag that youre named after a goddess! :D
    You're playing this all wrong... tell everyone the goddess was named after you. :)

Mar 3, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Heheheh :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering... [ 8 Answers ]

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks? Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand? Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack? Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing? Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?

Just wondering [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm seventeen years old and I've never been in a relationship in my life. Scratch that. I've been on one date to the movies where I basically had to ask the guy myself through myspace (ugh, I know) and to top it all off, he stabbed someone and got expelled from his school (prior to me, of...

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering but why do people prefer macs over PCs I mean you will buy a mac and sure it'll be OK for a while but then you will be left behind by PC's there more versitile to upgrade and you won't get laughed at when people ask what you have. I have a friend with a Mac he can clapp his hands...

Wondering [ 8 Answers ]

I am a week late with AF and I tested two days ago and it was negative. I did not think any thing of it since eight months ago I was on the Depo Shot. I just got my AF back in June and in July but it is August and I have not had one. In June and July when I did have my period I had majo pregnancy...

I'm wondering how far is to far? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 38 y/o lady and it seem that life is becoming almost to much to bear I'm no good at anything I do any more I have icolated myself for many years and I have contact with no one unless I need to I'm disabled and no one seems to understand enough is enough as far as that goes. My children...

View more questions Search