Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2012, 11:57 AM
    CSD Deductible
    Like to ask a question. I know about CSD deductible concerns preexisting conditions. What I want to know is? Do you list these preexisting conditions and thereby only these conditions are subject to the deductible.in treatment.
    Or is it just a general deductible overall
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 12:27 PM
    The insurance company will though review of your medical files know all things you were treated for. It is normally all pre existing, and related.

http://www.insubuy.com/health/assura...ctibles-qa.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is a $2,500 deductible better than a $5,000 deductible? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm shopping around for insurance. It's hard doing it on your own. Now before I call the insurance company, does anyone know anything about this kind of stuff?

Aiwa Boombox CSD-FD79 [ 1 Answers ]

I can't open the tapedeck (that has my favorite tape inside I think this may be a common problem as the manufacturer has a label on the top of the opening door that says "if you have difficulty opening this door, plug the cord in) all this has not worked. Help! Lynne

Water under Magic Chef CSD 2124AR [ 1 Answers ]

Our CSD 2124AR Magic Chef refrigerator is leaking water from underneath. It is NOT connected to a water supply for the ice maker. Any ideas on where to start looking for its source?

Deductible information? [ 11 Answers ]

I called a Dr to see about making an appt, he checked through my ins and called back and said I have to pay $5000 before I can see him. Now, this is just a regular Dr, no surgery, nothing but an appointment. I have never been told this ever... is he lying or misinformed? I have used my current ins...

Is NJ-SUI and NJ-WK Deductible? [ 1 Answers ]

On my wife's W-2, NJ-SUI and NJ-WK is listed. SUI is supplemental unemployment tax but I do not know what NJ-WK is? Could you provide an answer. Also are either of these items tax deductible on the Federal 1040. Thanks, Barry

View more questions Search