Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferel57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Ghana scammers and thieves
    This girl is {name removed} Accra Ghana I met her online and we started chatting and then we left... but the time he returned and told me you had like 100 kilos of gold from an inheritance heran well I do not believed it. . But that things started to tell her father that she does not live according to that.. he had had a mansion in hawuai who spent summers and I believe the story I started... it started asking for money which I refused and send the final was to sell the gold in the UK in April quieso even travel to Spain to know... I sent the tiket the plane but not travel to Spain.. is excused himself that he had been arrested for the gold... I cheated on difinitiva € 3000 and I want to do everything possible to recover my money.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Forget it, you were scammed and the likelihood of you recovering any money is nil. This is a very common scam and well known.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 12:30 PM
    There is no possible way to get your money, first this was not a real person, most likely over time talking you talked to many people who were working the scam. There is no enforcement by the police on this in Ghana so they are free to do this.

Of course you could have done a pre=paid plane ticket, so if not used you get money back.

If you knew it was a fraud, why did you send money,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scammers/ fraud [ 8 Answers ]

I am currently receiving emails from I suspected scammers they have sent me a cert saying they will pay me 550,0000 pounds as I have won a promotion from their company I want to know my legal rights and if proven they are trying to scam me what I am entitled to as I believe I may be a potential...

Scammers on the Internet [ 2 Answers ]

If you sent money to a person in another country and they were just scamming you. Is there anything you can do to prosecute them who could you contact

Do you know any astute thieves as Jesus describles? [ 4 Answers ]

Today's Gospel (Lk 16:1-8): At another time Jesus told his disciples, «There was a rich man whose steward was reported to him for fraudulent service. He summoned the steward and asked him: ‘What is this I hear about you? I want you to render an account of your service for it is about to be...

I have a scammers ip, what next? [ 6 Answers ]

I own an internet business, and I have discovered that someone or some company have been placing bogus, misleading and obcene adverts perpetrating to be ours on forums and advertising websites. Not only has this caused us to loose business but it also gives the impression that I am running an...

View more questions Search