Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momtotwins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Can you identify bug
    Since my mother has been having itching problems and sores that 2 dermatologists cannot determine the cause I have been looking for answers. I have seen a lot of information on bed bugs but have seen no sign of them in our beds. When I removed my sons' sheets this morning I saw this live 2-3 cm bug. I have a picture but not sure how to get it posted here.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 08:46 AM
    To post a photo --

1. At the bottom of the box that you type in there's a link that says "go advanced". Click it.

2. A paperclip symbol will show up on the top option on the box that you type in. Click the paperclip.

3. A new box will pop up called "manage your attachments".

4. Hit the "browse" button.

5. Find the picture you want to post and double click on it.

6. Hit the "upload" button beside the browse button.

7. Under the section "Upload file from a URL", a link will appear. That's your picture.

8. Close the manage attachments window.

9. Click on the paperclip again. Your link for your picture will be there. Click on it.

10. Post.

You can post up to 5 pictures per post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you identify this bug? [ 3 Answers ]

I thought this was a chigger until I managed to catch one on a piece of tape and scanned it in to enlarge it. It is about the size of a chigger - very tiny. There are 3 spots on its back and I saw no spots on the chiggers and it wasn't shaped like the pictures of chiggers I found. Any help in...

Identify this bug [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me what mite looks like a very small worm or caterpillar? mmarsha

Can you identify this bug? [ 6 Answers ]

I found this bug beside my back door in November, (although the properties on my picture show Feb. this railing was not put up until the first of Oct). I have never seen anything like this before. I wish I had captured him/it but wasn't sure if it were dangerous or not. For sizing purposes, the...

Identify this bug [ 6 Answers ]

/Users/whidbeychef/Desktop/IMG_0566.JPG Please identify this bug. Found in Neveda county California at 7pm. Thank you /Users/whidbeychef/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2008/Nov 24, 2008/IMG_0566.JPG

Help me identify this larvae-like bug [ 0 Answers ]

I've found this trying to sneak into my house, can someone helpme identify it? :confused: http://www.cercadonet.com/larvae_bug.jpg Thanks in advance

View more questions Search