Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asha_shree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 07:32 PM
    A white stone like pimple found in the lower part of the pesnis
    Two Pimples Were formed at root of my penis shaft before 1 or 2 years.at present one of them become very hard ,the other being jelly like .Two days before I cut the both resulting a large amount of Pus Jelly and the hard white stone like substance.Now It is seen that in the both pimples refilled by some white substance again .What to do very worried about it

Check out some similar questions!

Hidden Manna and White Stone [ 30 Answers ]

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Who can hear what the...

Stone found in Central Oregon [ 3 Answers ]

I am raising a young girl with a strong interest in paleontology. She is always turning over rocks looking for her next discovery. Recently, she found a small stone in a pile of rubble near our home town, Bend, Oregon. When she showed it to me, she asked if it might be a fossil. I didn't see...

Pimple like bumps on shaft pubic region and lower abdomen [ 1 Answers ]

I just noticed a couple days ago some pimple like bumps on my lower right abdomen but then a couple day later I saw some on my shaft and now in my pubic area... They started to turn red and then that's where they stayed... But then me thinking they were pimples used a needle to pop them and they...

One white looking pimple. [ 1 Answers ]

I have this sort of bump on the side of my penis. It has puss and I did pop it. It is only one and it has came out before. It happens every like 3-5 months or so. It does not itch and it does not hurt. I am confused of what it is. I really hope its not stds. I am a virgin and well... I do...

Descendant of Stone Age skeleton found [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently came across an article (yes, it's old) about the Cheddar Man. I wondered if anyone else had heard about him or his connections.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.