Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dar12mck Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Will I pass a EtG test in 72 hours
    Hey dr bill I have to take a EtG test at 4:30 today and on Friday I had about 9 beers and five normal size drinks. I predicted that I would have a bac of 0 at about 2 or 3 o'clock on sat. Friday I worked out pretty hard before we went to the bbq and drank. I took it easy on saturday(just drank water) Sunday I did 8.5 miles on the bike and lifted while drinking about a gallon and a half of water. Monday drank water all day and ran 4 miles. Tuesday, which is today I have to take the test by 4:30. Forgot to add that the weekend of June 29th through the 1st I drank, but did not drink all week up until Friday at 5pm and stopped around midnight. By what I described in drinking all the water(which I drink about a little less than a gallon a day anyways) and excersise do you think I will pass the test at 4:30? I am male about 165 and height 5'9. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an EtG test in 63 hours? [ 21 Answers ]

Hey dr bill. Let me start my say it is a pleasure for your guidance I have a little in sight of the test I have failed it before and saw my levels and everything with a 100ng cut off. So last year when I failed I had about 5 in a half standard drink got an EtG the next day. So I was drinking...

Will I pass EtG test in 70 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

I had a whole bottle of wine on Tuesday, June 5th, consumed from 3:00pm to about 6:00pm, will I pass the ETG test today on Friday, June 8th, at 2:00pm. I'm 5'4 and weigh about 125lbs, and don't get much exercise.

What can you do to help pass an EtG test in 31 hours? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a surprise EtG test in the morning, is there anything that can be done to help my chances to pass it? It will be 31 hours since my last drink, total consumed was about a half pint of vodka.

Will I pass an EtG test after 60 hours? [ 4 Answers ]

Is the 80 hour detection of alcohol through an EtG test just the worst case senerio? If I, a 24 year old male, 130 lbs. drank 6 beers, would I be able to pass an EtG test?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.