Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy martin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Hook up DTV
    How do I hook up three tv's for direct TV.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2012, 08:52 PM
    DirecTV requires that you have a separate box for each TV. You could run a coax line from one box and split it to multiple TVs, but you will degrade your picture and sound quality to each set. Also, whatever channel that one box is on, all of your TVs will be on.

Your best bet would be to call your DirecTV installer and have them run the appropriate lines from your dish to provide a signal to your additional TVs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepare for the DTV revolution [ 5 Answers ]

Hulu - Talkshow with Spike Feresten: Cable PSA Courtesy of Hvac1000.

Dtv to vcr to TV ? [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a digital to analog converter box (a Zenith DTT901). I do not have cable, satellite or a fancy TV set, just a regular Magnavox TV with antenna. And a Panasonic vcr. In the past I could record one station on the vcr while watching another station on the TV. Can I do the same with...

DTV Converter Boxes [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether this is true or not? With the DTV Converter Boxes that we got discounts from the government, we will be able to use them like rabbit ears (antennas) and get what channels we were getting with the antennas. Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dtv converter [ 3 Answers ]

I have a TV in my suburban . Will a dtv converter need external power . If so what ?

View more questions Search