Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceofspades Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Grand theft auto san andreas
    Why can't I buy from the dealer? He asks me and it says press < for negative and >for positive, and I click > and my guy replys negative, and if I press < he still replies negative, its frustrating because I have full respect, stamina, muscle, zero fat, and full sex appeal if any of that has to do with it... what am I doing wrong? Thanks
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2007, 05:35 PM
    You can't buy from him... that would be wrong lol Besides CJ is all against drugs. I just think the < tells him off and > is a nicer response.
    aceofspades Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Angel
    You can't buy from him....... that would be wrong lol Besides CJ is all against drugs. I just think the < tells him off and > is a nicer response.
    ohhh that makes sense, thanks =]
    TrampolineKing Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 18, 2007, 11:55 PM
    Yeah.. Is'nt CJ against dugs and all stuff like that.. because in one of the earlier missions you have to chase and kill a drug dealer , so I think CJ and drugs don't get along
    Romeo_Bravo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 03:15 PM
    What I always did (game doesn't work anymore) was kill a dealer whenever I found one. They always carry lots of cash around, so killing them makes for some good income.
    TrampolineKing Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    -

May 17, 2009, 03:41 AM

Yeah, it's like $2000 every time you kill a druggie
    mikaveli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aceofspades View Post
    why can't i buy from the dealer? he asks me and it says press < for negative and >for positive, and i click > and my guy replys negative, and if i press < he still replies negative, its frustrating because i have full respect, stamina, muscle, zero fat, and full sex appeal if any of that has to do with it ... what am i doing wrong? thanks
    Cj is against drugs
    mikaveli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 01:28 AM

-2x-9y=-25
    -4x-9y=-23
    klma Posts: 17, Reputation: -2

Aug 31, 2009, 07:28 AM

U can't CJ is against drugs in the earlier missions u kill a drug dealer with Ryder plus in one mission Ryder will offer CJ a ciggrate and CJ will say 'hey I'm cool on that' just kill the drug dealer that would be honarable to CJ and his gang (KILL THE BALLAS):mad:
    youngboy_alan10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 11:22 AM

Well if u kill him lik punch him then he will get out a gun and shoot you if u kill him u get lots of money and weopon cheats are R1 R2 L1 R2 left down right up left down right up left down right up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GTA San Andreas plays in slow motion [ 25 Answers ]

Hi I have played GTA VC before I started the SA game. But it lokes like SA is playing so slow. Like it is in slow motion! Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? It now looks like I am playing in slow motion.I have set the resolution to 800x600, turned off anti aliasing and the draw...

Criminal Law: Grand theft auto [ 9 Answers ]

My son stole a vehicle in Kentucky and traveled to Georgia were he was arrested. He is beign charged by Georgia for transportation of stolen property and currently is held on a 7,500.00 bond in a county jail for that charge; and is also awaiting extradition to Kentucky to face charges for grand...

Grahpic problems on my GTA san andreas [ 7 Answers ]

I was playing GTA fine on my computer using a nividia geforce4 5200fx grahpic card till I updated the drivers for it. After that when I launched the game it gave me a 'cannot display video mode' error. Does anyone know how to rectify this problem. Thanks a bunch

Grand Theft Auto [ 1 Answers ]

My son stole a vehicle in Kentucky and traveled to Georgia were he was arrested. He is beign charged by Georgia for transportation of stolen property and currently is held on a 7,500.00 bond in a county jail for that charge; and is also awaiting extradition to Kentucky to face charges for grand...

View more questions Search