Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wilsjac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 01:55 PM
    13" high microhood
    Sorryi should have said I am looking for a13" microhood-which needs to be installed over my range-thus the small size. A standard 16"high microhood will be too closeto the range. Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Fridgidaire Affinity "front load" dryer: Unbearable high pitched squeal! [ 0 Answers ]

How do you take apart the front load version of the Fridgidaire Affinity dryer to replace the drum bearing or whatever is making that unbearable noise?

Where is "open high limit device" in furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I can't seem to find the "open high limit device" anywhere in the gas furnace (Trane XE80)... Where is it locate? On motherboard? The motherboard already been replaced about 4 yrs ago... can't be bad already, can it? Warranty?

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

High class "baby momma drama" [ 7 Answers ]

This may be long but I would appreciate anyone who would read this and give me their honest input/advice. Thank you and here goes the drama in my life: As of right now, I am living with my boyfriend of six years and our beautiful daughter who is 8 months old. He is a wonderful father and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.