Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jarrell Freeman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Cheating wife
    My philippino wife left me because she was listening to a bad friend of hers who encouraged her to do that to me. She was seeing other men and one was the father of her daughter even though we all see he's not the real father she has no ideal who is, her and that girl are not friends any more but she is pregnant by this guy and she did not aboard his child bit she did mine because she was not sure who the father was. She's also terminated other babies before I recently went back to philippines and met a new girl that has made me happy and she shows me she's not after my money and I.let her hold all my money when I was there and she never spent it or ran off with it is,my ex wife going to try and get back with me because I'm happy again and the guy she left me for can't really support her what should I do I feel she's going to ask for my help?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 08:52 PM
    Oh wow! She sounds charming between all of the cheating and using abortion as a form of birth control! Please. Please. Do not allow this person to treat you this way amymore.

I am here to condition you to believe that you deserve better than this. Now repeat, I desreve better than this.

Do not help her. Move on.
    Jarrell Freeman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 02:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Oh wow! She sounds charming between all of the cheating and using abortion as a form of birth control! Please. Please. Do not allow this person to treat you this way amymore.

I am here to condition you to believe that you deserve better than this. Now repeat, I desreve better than this.

Do not help her. Move on.
    Thank.you for your encouragement I won't help her because I figured out she was supporting what her and her family used me as a pay day and she is just a gold digger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating wife [ 8 Answers ]

I have not had sex with my wife in a 2 weeks but when we did it didn't feel very tight when I entered her... other times it took a few seconds for her to adjust.. this isn't the first time I have noticed this and a little while ago she started wanting to try positions that she never really wanted...

I think my wife is cheating [ 25 Answers ]

My marriage of 19 years has been degrading for some time now… maybe 4 years. We haven’t had sex in almost two years. I can’t get close to her, let alone touch her, in bed. She either gets up to use the restroom and comes back to bed in a protective guarded posture or as she has on more than one...

Wife cheating me [ 40 Answers ]

I am 42 years old and married 14 years back and having one daughter of 13 years old. After maaried 6 years we were staying together continuisly. After that I dropped my wife and child at my native with my perents and I am working out side my country and once in four to six months I go to my native...

Is my wife cheating [ 9 Answers ]

What is there that I can do or say to find out if my wife is cheating on me? She hides her phone and erases her text messages

Cheating wife [ 12 Answers ]

My wife cheated on me and I have lost all trust in her. My wife swore on our 15 month old son that it was only a kiss, But the next day told me that they had sex, She told me after I had asked what positions etc they had done and was he bigger than me ( Yes he was) she also told me that she had...

View more questions Search