Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ads73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 12:10 PM
    Small red patch of acne
    I'm 39 and suddenly developed a small red patch of acne which has come up in the same place on both cheeks of my face.. how do I get rid of them as normal acne cream isn't working. I don't suffer with it normally, last time I had acne was when I was in my teens.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Are you positive it's not rosacea? Rosacea.org: The National Rosacea Society
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Had you been out in the sun or drinking alcohol?

Bingo -- Judy hit what I was leading up to.
    ads73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 11:53 PM
    No its not that.. its only slight acne.. nothing much but its in the same place on my cheeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red rash/patch under daughters left eye? [ 1 Answers ]

It's like a red circle under her eye. The inside of her eye looks fine! She just woke up w/ it this morning. When she rubs it she says it's sore, but otherwise, it doesn't seem to hurt her. What could this be?

Red patch under eye [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just wake up this morning with a red patch under my left eye? This is the third time this happened to me, after 2 or 3 days is gone. Any ideas? Thanks

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Repairing a small wet patch in gyprock ceiling [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, After a recent severe storm we got a small wet patch in the bedroom ceiling. (I have been up in the roof and cannot identify the leaking area). The damp patch was is about 20cm long and 5cm wide. What do you recommend I do a) How do I find where leak came from? b) Shat is best way to fix...

Odd red patch on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Recently Noticed That The Tip Of My Penis Had A Red Smooth Patch As If It Is Smoother Than The Top Part Of My Penis! Looks Like It's Something To Do With The Skin. I'm Very Worried That It Might Be Something Very Serious And How Can It Be Cured?

View more questions Search