Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tab132 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Fan motor starts for a second then stops
    Goodman heat pump, fan motor starts for a second then stops about 10 seconds it tries again.

Check out some similar questions!

When our central heat turns on the motor starts then stops a lot while the fan stayson [ 0 Answers ]

When our central heat turns on the motor starts then stops over and over. The fan stays on during this. It also seems that the air coming out of the ducts is cold. Help!

2004 buick lesabre blower fan stops working then starts again [ 3 Answers ]

The fan works for weeks at at time but then stops. Then it will start working again within a few days. I think I must have a loose connection, but I don't know how to access it.

Goodman furnace problems when running the ac it starts stops starts stops [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman furnace 98% efficient it works fine on heat but when I run the ac unit it will run fine for an hour or three but then it will start stoping and starting the blower motor I have changed the transformer the blower motor the door switch anyone have any idea why it does this any help...

Condenser Fan stops and starts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant system and I have replaced the cap and the fan motor on the outside unit. My question is this, should the condenser fan always run when the pump is on or does it regulate the temperature and turn the fan on as needed. I thought it ran constantly as long as the unit was on. ...

Fan motor intermittently stops [ 2 Answers ]

I found the problem when my ac lines froze... I checked the filter and A coils for dirt restricting air flow... all was clear. I then noticed when the ac unit is running the fan would quit running will the AC unit continued running. I then shut the air off and set the thermostat to fan ( so the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.