Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Toe touch hazard
    OMG MY toe touch sux!! I need some major help!! LIke how do you keep your chest up and are you supposed 2 have your hands in fist or flat? PLEAZ HELP!
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Mar 2, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Please refer to the thread where you asked this the first time. You will find my response there.

Keeping chest up on toe touch

Personally, I prefer the fingers extended on the jump but have seen it done both ways.

Your coach will most likely dictate the way they would like it done.

I would check with the team's current routines to see what they are doing and match them so that all members of the squad are in unison.
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Mar 2, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Just make sure your not trying to bring your arms to your legs in your jumps but bring your legs t yo arms.
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Thx! Ill try it!
    cheergirl543 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by addy
    Just make sure your not trying to bring your arms to your legs in your jumps but bring your legs t yo arms.
    I need a lot of help on my toe touches helppp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

Injured Toe from Snowboarding [ 3 Answers ]

I went snowboarding this weekend and apparently my boot was too small. Each time I fell down, I put a lot of pressure on my big toes. Now, my right big toe is swollen, and light purple. I can still wiggle it and I can still walk, even though I look funny. Has this happened to anyone before? I...

Toe Touches [ 3 Answers ]

I need help on my toe touches. They are high and my legs are straight but I can't roll my hips. Does anyone have any tips or drills I could use to work on them?:confused:

Keeping chest up in toe-touch [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so my toe-touch is pretty good except my chest leans forward every time!:( Any tips on how 2 keep my chest up? Please answer!!

Fire Hazard? [ 4 Answers ]

Our cat chewed into 1/2 (wires cut on one side of cord) of a power cord attached to an aquarium filter. Would it be safe to completely cut the cord into 2 pieces, strip off parial outer cord covering, twist the 2 sets of wires back together and then cover it all with electircal tape? This thing...

View more questions Search