Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IcyEmee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 10:19 PM
    How to save contacts in outlook express
    I had a good working address book divided into three or four categories but one day when I was adding a Family Member the Name of the category changed to that persons name and the others have not operated properly since.

I just want to be able to open the address book and select one of the categories rather than have to go through the entire lsiting.. Hope you can steer me onto the correct path.\

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express: Big Address Book but nothing in Contacts [ 11 Answers ]

Got a new laptop and imported my address book (wab) into OE... the same way I've done it dozens of times over the years... But on this 'puter the Contacts pane is empty. When I go to the address book (from within OE) all my contacts are there, and when I go to send an email and start typing...

Importing contacts from outlook express to windows mail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There, Wondering if someone can help me. I have a new computer with vista and I have saved my contacts from outlook express on the old computer in csv format. I follow all the protocols but when I import to windows mail I get maybe 20% through the import and every time I get a message which...

Where are contacts stored in outlook express v6 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the file or file type where the contacts are kept in outlook express ver 6.

Exporting Outlook Express contacts [ 2 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer at work. Old comp running Windows 98, new comp with Windows XP MCE. I am trying to export my contacts from Outlook Express from old comp to new, but the contacts are not saved as a .wab file. The prior user had them saved to "Microsoft Outlook Contact Store". There...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.