Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jothasingh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Transmission oil
    We have a jaguar 1999 xj8 and it says Gearbix fault ,it doesn't pick up right in drive or even reverse and everything else , he told us to add transmission oil and we can't find were to put it in thank you very much !

Check out some similar questions!

Oil leak between rear engine and transmission [ 3 Answers ]

2 months ago I went to the ford dealer to flush my transmission with amsoil synthetic on my 05 3/4 f250. Last week I noticed a oil leak between the rear engine and transmission. Anyone had similar problems?

Oil leak comes from between engine and transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a used Isuzu Crosswind car with 4JA1 engine 3 weeks ago. I noticed an oil leak between engine and transmission. First mechanic changed the oil seal, but leak still exist. I transferred to other mechanic, the same we changed the oil seal, but the oil leaking became serious. The later...

Would no transmission oil in car shut it off? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 94 mazda protégé and as soon as I put it in drive or reverse it shuts off

Transmission Gear Oil [ 2 Answers ]

I want to change the gear oil of my truck (manual transmission 91 Toyota pickup) and it calls for SAE 75W-90. I live in So. California. Can I substitute SAE 80W-90 instead? The autoparts store said it should be fine. Just want to get a second opinion. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.