Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kulovitz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Panasonic TV troubleshooting
    Lost remote for Model # TH-50POX60U Plasma TV. Have universal control, but trying to get to SD setting, can't reach it by universal control. Any other way to do this or another universal control that works. Don't want to buy new remote for $60.00 from Panasonic.
    Thanks !
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 11, 2012, 05:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kulovitz View Post
    Lost remote for Model # TH-50POX60U Plasma TV. Have universal control, but trying to get to SD setting, can't reach it by universal control. Any other way to do this or another universal control that works. Don't want to buy new remote for $60.00 from Panasonic.
    Thanks !
    This area is to ask about TV shows etc... If you want better help I suggest asking the experts under Computers & Technology
    Or https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/home-electronics/ as Curly Ben suggest
    kulovitz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Have Panas-TV, lost remote, need to get into SD card feature-How can I without remote
    Have Model # TH50POX60U Plasma TV, have universal remote, can't get into SD card feature, how can I get it to work. Lost Panasonic remote.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2012, 08:50 PM
    FYI: The model number is TH50PX60U, there shouldn't be an "O" between the P and the X.

I don't believe there is a way without the right buttons to access the SD card. Some of the Panasonics will launch the SD card right away when you insert one with media on it (just make sure the TV is on before you insert the card). This might prompt a message asking to launch the file browser.

Otherwise you'll have to hunt for the right remote. At $60 USD you might be better off just investing a little more and getting a Harmony remote which is programmed on a computer to control all of your equipment. I can promise you that Logitech has all the commands in their database that you would need for your TV.
    staeck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 09:44 PM
    The power switch on my 42 inch plasma TV does not remain in standby mode and instead tries to switch on but cant. There is a constant green/red light flickering as the TV tries to switch on (green) but can't and goes to red.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TV troubleshooting no picture [ 1 Answers ]

When I select the power button to turn on my Panasonic TV the power light just blinks, the TV does not come on and there's no sound.

Panasonic TV troubleshooting? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 52" rear projection TV. Recently the Menu option along with all option stopped working. The screen is not showing in a 4:3 ratio configuration. Do not know what to do to reformat the image and ket functions to work

Tv troubleshooting panasonic? [ 1 Answers ]

The picture on my screen has developed yellowing on the bottom half of the screen. The TV is a Panasonic PT-50LC14. Any suggestions.

Old panasonic TV troubleshooting? [ 2 Answers ]

It does not change to channels more than channel 32

Old panasonic TV troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

It does not change to channels more than channel 32

View more questions Search