Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 9, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Bathroom Overflow
    Quote Originally Posted by dkmdorothy View Post
    my bathroom overflow whenever water runs from faucet or any other bathroom is flushed. It also makes a bubbling sound. Whats the problem and what can i do? Thank you.
    Hi dkmdorothy and Welcome to The Plumbing Page. At AskMeHelpDesk.com. You're responding to a 2 year old dead thread so I gave you one of your own. Look in then upper left hand corner of the first post form the date in the first post before you post, Thanks,
    What fixture is overflowing? Back to you, Tom

Check out some similar questions!

My bathroom sink only leaks when it goes to the overflow. What is the probable cause [ 5 Answers ]

My bathroom sink has been leaking. However, at this point it only seems to be leaking when the water reaches the overflow hole.. I had someone snake it out and replace the stopper, etc. and snake out the drain. It seemed to be quite clogged but now the water is running quite well and doesn't reach...

Water overflow in bathroom [ 7 Answers ]

I recently left a sink on for about 10 minutes in my bathroom. The sink was stoppered so water overflowed the sink. I cleaned up the water immediately; meanwhile the downstairs tenant had water leaking in and contacted the landlady--the problem downstairs was also dealt with immediately. My...

No overflow bathroom sink [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently installed a bathroom sink. This one has no hole for the overflow, and no holes for the faucets so basically only one hole for the drain. Is there a specific way to do this type of plumbing since the water takes a very long time to go down.

Overflow drain in bathroom floor [ 1 Answers ]

I have an overflow drain in the floor of my two bathrooms. The one in our ensuite seems to have an unpleasent odour coming from it. Its not offensive but enough to be distracting. The sink and shower and toilet in the ensuite all flow well. You can see water if you look down the pipe in both...

Rusty bathroom sink overflow [ 3 Answers ]

My bathroom sink is draining very poorly. I snaked out the pipe, but found no clog. A plumber came for the same problem about a year ago and blamed it partly on our sinks overflow being very rusty and interfering with proper venting of the sink. Does this sound right and can the overflow be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.