Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 03:26 PM
    She's a chocolate lab, full blood. Pics are on FB.

Mag, hon, make sure you have some milk with those honey buns!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Strawberry or Peach jam?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 03:32 PM
    And Spam on white with Miracle Whip?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 03:39 PM
    Yuk WG! Please just stick to your cookies and muffins. Lol
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Yes
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Look at magprob's avatar...
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Let me guess... it's a pic of spam on white?

Can't see anyone's avatars from my phone.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 03:49 PM
    It's a can of Spam that spins around. Also, fry up Spam until the edges are brown and crispy. Add fried potatoes, homemade applesauce, peas. Yum!
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Ha, it is a can of Spam, my son used to be partial to Treet, Spams less expensive little brother.
    I couldn't count the number of Treet meat and cheese omelets that rolled off my stove while he was growing up.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 05:22 PM
    Honey buns... I'm speechless, you get a whipping. Alty, Ineed to borrow Susie for a min.

I used to love me a goold ole spam sammy with HELMANS mayo.

Chuck, I couldn't imagine calling another woman's husband "hon", makes me think of the over weight waitress in the too tight beige and yellow uniform, chewing gum with the pencil in her hair taking orders.
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2012, 07:07 PM
    My can of Spam used to spin around but it was costing AMHD too much money for the power bill to keep it spinning so the cheapskates unplugged it. But that's OK, it had too much class for most people anyway, so I packed my spam up and took my show out on the road. I have achieved fame and fortune out here, with my one man travelling chicken show and Spam recipe book. I am on break, so I stop by here to smell the house burning and a cup of coffee. I see J-9 is still uptight as always. You think a doctor she works around would prescribe her something for that?
    So, see you later Honey Buns.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Your Spam can is still spinning. Cliff and Ram are gone now, so there must be money available now for extra accessories (like spinning Spam cans).

*note to self, add Spam to grocery list*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

View more questions Search